A perfect Saturday morning post. Breakfast! Can be made for lunch and dinner too! Pancakes, tofu scramble, french toast, bacon, oatmeal…
1. Buckwheat Pancakes. Basic, chocolate, nuts!
3. Spelt Pancakes. A big winner around here.
4. Butternut Squash Rosemary Pancakes. A great way to use butternut squash.
6. Mexican Tofu Scramble. Onions, zucchini, cumin, freshly squeezed lime and cilantro! Super flavorful and crunchy.
7. French Toast. So good.
8. Tempeh Bacon. Holy bacon!
9. Hash Browns. The best side dish there is.
10. Oatmeal. My husband says that I make the best oatmeal.
12. Vanilla Apricot Preserves. Nothing better to spread on toast.
13. Blueberry Blintzes. An old favorite veganized. And soooo good!