Pasta. My favorite food group! I love tossing fantastic ingredients together to make delicious meals. It is really just a matter of being creative with ingredients you like to eat.
1. Pasta Puttanesca. My husband’s favorite.
2. Eggplant Parmesan & Spaghetti. My take on eggplant parm.
3. Aglio & Olio. If you love garlic and red pepper flakes.
4. Fettuccine Alfredo. Decadent.
5. Sicilian Pasta. Cauliflower is the star. Miso is the supporting actor.
The Best Lasagna We Ever Had
The Village Lasagna
Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Shells
Roasted Butternut Squash Stuffed Shells
8. Gnocchi. Homemade and freaking fantastic!
9. Spaghetti with Shredded Brussels Sprouts, Carrots & Crispy Capers. Looks gorgeous. Tastes even better. And so easy to make!
10. Pasta & Artichokes. My signature artichoke dish.
11. Spaghetti O’s. My version of one of my favorite things to eat when I was young. I actually loved that stuff out of the can. Didn’t you?
12. Caesar Salad Pasta. Unexpected.
13. Lemon Cream Spaghetti with Mushrooms. Soooo creamy and delicious.
14. Vegetable LoMein. So easy to make at home and so yum.
15. Pad Thai. The best pad thai in town.
16. Spaghetti Squash Primavera. Ok, not technically pasta. But spaghetti spaghetti works well too!