I love pudding. And it is great when layered into a parfait. Here are a few ideas.
1. Chia Seed Pudding. This can be made with any vegan milk. Add a tablespoon of raw cacao powder for a chocolate-y version! Great with bananas and strawberries.
2. Chocolate Pudding. It’s really chocolate avocado. Need I say more?
3. Avocado Banana Pudding. Avocado + Banana = Heaven in a Bowl.
4. Brown Rice Pudding. This is what to make with leftover rice.
6. Red, White & Blue Parfaits. Strawberries and raspberries (red), bananas and vanilla cashew cream (white), and blueberries (blue, the only blue food!)
7. Chocolate Mousse Vanilla Creme Parfait. Secret ingredient chocolate mousse: butternut squash!