Desserts. The best part of the meal. The cakes are standard. I make them all of the time to rave reviews. Note: my basic frosting recipe was recently blown away by my new frosting recipe which you can find in the Darth Vader cake post. It is spectacular and will the be the base of any color frosting we decide to make in the future.
1. Luke’s Angel Cake. A basic white cake recipe for cakes and cupcakes. Top with different color frosting or glazes like lemon and mint.
2. The Chocolate Cake Formula. Just like with the white cake in #1, this is my go to chocolate cake that takes the form of cake, cupcakes and molds.
3. Miniature Fruitcakes. These were my mother in law’s signature Christmas cakes. Mini, full of flavor, homemade candied lemon and orange peel, and childhood memories that will continue into the next generation.
4. Chocolate Chip Fig Banana Cake. A Valentine’s Day must. All of the main ingredients are aphrodisiacs.
5. Pecan Pie. I am the most loved family member at the annual Thanksgiving reunion. Trust me, this should be in your repertoire.
6. Chocolate Pudding Pie. Luscious.
8. Freezer Fudge. Want this now.
9. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. Homemade perfection.
10. Caramel Maca White Chocolate Cups. Superfood. Super snack.
11. Super Power Cubes. Cacao+ Maca + Goji = Super Power.
12. Marshmallow Rice Crispy Treats. Loved by young and old! And fun to make.