Me want cookies! I am not claiming to be a baker or anything but I do put together a pretty good cookie.
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies. I make these cookies all the time!
3. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. This is my dad’s favorite cookie. I love impressing him with my vegan skills.
4. Green Power Cookies. I found this recipe in a magazine and was up in arms about the fact they turned green. I contacted the magazine. the article’s author, the baker who gave her the recipe and no one had a good answer. I did some research and found out the following: baking soda + sunflower seeds = green. I made them over to fix the “problem” but then decided I like green cookies. They are fun to serve and are super delicious!
5. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Peanut butter + chocolate chips = perfect food combination.
6. Sugar Cookies. Otherwise known as Turkey Trick or Treat. Making turkey cookies and bringing them to our friends was my son’s idea. He wanted everyone to know that eating turkey cookies was the only turkey that should be eaten on Thanksgiving. Use this recipe for any shape cookie you like!
7. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles. Seriously.