Need a fast and easy way to make a fast and easy Caesar salad? Make your Caesar dressing with yogurt! There are so many great vegan brands out there made from every plant-based milk you can think of—coconut, cashew, almond, oat and soy—as well as pea protein, cassava root and pili nuts. Any of them work in this dressing.
To make a classic Caesar, add chopped romaine and croutons to a salad bowl and toss with as much dressing as you like. Enjoy!
Yogurt Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened vegan yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 teaspoon mellow white miso
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- Fresh pepper, to taste
Add all of the ingredients to the bowl of a small food processor. Process until smooth. If you like your capers whole, just whisk everything together in a bowl. Store in a lidded jar for up to 3 days. Enjoy!