Breakfast on the go? Take a little jar of overnight oats.
I’ve made overnight oats a few different ways on the blog, but I’ve been making them this way for a while and I wanted to share.
- I use homemade almond butter, but any nut butter works.
- Any plant milk works, so use your favorite. I use homemade cashew milk which is super easy to make. For one cup, you need 1/4 cup cashews and 1 cup filtered water. I have a Vitamix, so the cashews blend up quickly. If you don’t have a high speed blender, soak the cashews for 4 hours or soak them in boiling water for 15 minutes. Either way, drain the water and use new water.
Banana Almond Butter Overnight Oats
There is nothing better than the combo of bananas and almond butter. And they make these overnight oats extra special.
Servings 2 cups, for 2 people
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground vanilla beans
- 1/2 small banana
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup plant milk
- 1 tablespoon golden maple syrup
- Sliced bananas, for garnish
In a 16oz. jar, like an old nut butter jar, add the ingredients in order. Stir it around to completely combine.
Seal and place in the refrigerator over night.
In the morning, split the overnight oats into two 8 oz. jars. Garnish with fresh bananas. Enjoy!
One thought on “Banana Almond Butter Ovenight Oats”
Love ONOs and this recipe sounds delish, Lisa!