Even though I have a lot of recipes for salad, this roundup is not about salad salad like greens and stuff. It’s about dishes we call salad.
1. Panzanella. Two ways.
2. Coleslaw. Also make this with red cabbage, carrots and apples.
3. Potato Salad. My famous recipe.
4. Warm Lentil Potato Salad. Great combo.
5. Waldorf Salad. A veganized classic.
6. Caprese Salad. Or what to make with those gorgeous summer tomatoes.
7. Grilled Romaine. A great presentation.
8. Carrot Raisin Salad. Great for big groups.
9. Three Bean Salad. Also great with peppers, carrots and red wine vinegar. And two beans. Or even one.
10. Heirloom Tomato Salad. Summer perfection.
11. Cucumber Salad. Always a great dish. Especially with cucumbers from a friend’s garden.