I am so excited about this post. What is better than celebrating the holidays vegan style? And just in time for the Jewish holidays this year.
Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur
1. Challah. Traditionally round, symbolizing the cycle of the year.
2. Noodle Kugel. My mother’s original recipe. Veganized.
1. Pecan Pie. The bestt thing to serve at Thanksgiving or Christmas or any time of year you want to impress your people.
1. Latkes. Two ways. Or combine them! Make your own applesauce too.
1. Mini Fruit Cakes. My mother in law’s famous recipe. Veganized.
2. 7 Vegetable Soup. For the matzo balls.
3. Matzo Brei. Yum.(And thanks again, Nava Atlas.)
4. Chopped Lentils. AKA mock chopped liver.
5. Baked Creamy Spinach & Leeks. Super yum. And, again, thanks Nava Atlas.
1. Hot Cross Buns. Fun and delicious.