Loving this post. Sides sometimes make it as a main dish in my house.
1. Green Beans. Red peppers. Crushed red pepper flakes. Another one of my husband’s faves.
2. Roasted Cauliflower. The best way to make cauliflower is to roast it and then add extra good stuff.
Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce & Date Syrup
Roasted Cauliflower with Golden Raisins & Toasted Almonds
3. Cabbage. I love cabbage. So versatile and underused.
Sautéed Cabbage with Green Peas
4. Spaghetti Squash Sauté. Shallots and garlic.
5. Vegetable Chips. These are parsnip chips. Blue potatoes, jerusalem artichokes and carrots are great too!
6. Ramps. The in vegetable.
7. Kasha Varnishkes. Classic.
8. Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Chive Dipping Sauce. Potatoes dipped in sauce made with chives, parsley and spinach. Awesome!
9. Beer Batter Onion Rings. Or this could be an appetizer. A party pleaser.
10. Spinach. Two ways.
11. Moroccan Saffron Squash Couscous. Cumin, coriander, and cinnamon!
12. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Shallots, Green Apples and Toasted Hazelnuts. A great fall recipe.
One thought on “Side Dish Roundup”
Yum – these all looks fantastic! xx