Loving this post. Sides sometimes make it as a main dish in my house.
1. Green Beans. Red peppers. Crushed red pepper flakes. Another one of my husband’s faves.
2. Roasted Cauliflower. The best way to make cauliflower is to roast it and then add extra good stuff.
3. Cabbage. I love cabbage. So versatile and underused.
4. Spaghetti Squash Sauté. Shallots and garlic.
6. Ramps. The in vegetable.
7. Kasha Varnishkes. Classic.
8. Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Chive Dipping Sauce. Potatoes dipped in sauce made with chives, parsley and spinach. Awesome!
9. Beer Batter Onion Rings. Or this could be an appetizer. A party pleaser.
10. Spinach. Two ways.
11. Moroccan Saffron Squash Couscous. Cumin, coriander, and cinnamon!
12. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Shallots, Green Apples and Toasted Hazelnuts. A great fall recipe.