Dessert roundup part two. More favorites.
1. Easy Vegan Brownies. My basic, go to brownie.
2. Brownies Topped with Pretzels & Homemade Caramel Sauce. A more dense brownie than #1. Necessary to hold up to this incredibly decadent sauce.
3. Chocolate Chip Brownies (Secret Ingredient: Butternut Squash). A great way to use extra butternut squash or a fun way to get squash into little people’s mouths!
4. Raw Brownie Cubes. Same flavor, different procedure. Super healthy.
5. Banana Chocolate Chunk Blondies. Blondies! And they are oil free.
6. Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Blondies. Different recipe than #6 and wow, those macadamia nuts!
7. Caramel Crunch Bars. I make these after I make #2.
8. Chewy Crispy Truffle Bars. Love these. Great for a travel snack.
9. Homemade Granola Bars. In 5 easy steps.
10. Almond-Date-Chocolate Chip Squares. My sister calls these beauties “pretend candy.”