Muffins are a definite form of comfort food in my house. But, let’s face it, they are really cake in the form of muffin. But we love them because they are easy to make, transportable, and delicious!
1. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Muffins. It’s banana bread in the form of muffins. Swap the chocolate chips for walnuts for a delicious variation.
2. Lemon Poppyseed Muffins. Lemony goodness.
3. Blueberry Muffins. Really, need I say more? The original recipe calls for thawed, frozen blueberries but fresh ones work perfectly well too!
4. Apple Muffins. What to make after apple picking.
5. Zucchini Muffins. A great way to use all of that summer zucchini.
6. Honee Cornbread Muffins. Made with bee free honee!
7. Banana Peanut Butter Muffins. Bananas and peanut butter. In a muffin. Perfect!
One thought on “Muffin Roundup”
Oooo, definitely want to try the apple muffins; recipe bookmarked! 🙂